- ‘Indie Underscores’ (BMG PM / Evolution Media Music)
- ‘Documentary: Desolate Landscapes’ (BMG PM)
- ‘The Haunting’ (Felt Music)
- ‘Hope’ (Felt Music)
- How You Can Help Stop Suicide (C5)
- This Farming Life (BBC2)
- Bordertown/Sorjonen (Netflix/YLE TV1)
- Iolo’s Snowdonia (BBC1/BBC4)
- My *-ing Tourette’s Family (C4)
- Tony Robinson: Coast To Coast (C5)
- Landward (BBC1/BBC2)
- Mind The Age Gap (C5)
- Dylan Ar Daith (S4C)
- Happy Birthday, Toby Simpson (2017) [British Independent Film Festival Award: ‘Best Music’]
- Aberfan: The Day Our Lives Changed (ITV News)
Having answered an ad in NME for a singer, Paul first met and collaborated with Nick Talbot in Assembly Communications, moving to Bristol in 2003 to join the original Gravenhurst (Warp Records) live 3-piece, and to form North Sea Navigator.
Having toured internationally with Gravenhurst, Paul left to concentrate on his own project, expanding North Sea Navigator to a live 3-piece with Charlotte Nicholls (Portishead, Crippled Black Phoenix) and Tim X Atack (Angel Tech, Sleepdogs), self-releasing ‘Alibis EP’ and ‘stunning debut album’ (Rock Sound) ‘Make the Blacklist’.
As a live 4-piece with Neil Johnson (Angel Tech), North Sea Navigator toured with Rose Kemp (One Little Indian Records). Paul collaborated with Kemp on the track ‘Edward’ (Silber Records) and Johnson on North Sea Navigator’s ‘timeless and fascinating’ (Rock Sound) second studio LP ‘Among the Dead City’.
Currently in production is third studio LP, ‘Lights in Darkest England’, recorded as a 4-piece.